Final odds are out for tonight’s AEW Double Or Nothing pay-per-view.
According 32Redthe final betting odds for AEW Double Or Nothing have been released.
The odds show that CM Punk is the favorite to win tonight’s AEW World Title match, but only by a small margin. You can see the full results below:
(-) denotes match favorite, (+) denotes match underdog
- ‘Hangman’ Adam Page (C) (+120) vs. CM Punk (-167) – AEW World Championship
- Thunder Rosa (C) (-1250) vs. Serena Deeb – AEW Women’s World Championship
- Jurassic Express (C) (+110) vs. Powerhouse Hobbs & Ricky Starks (+110) vs. Keith Lee & Swerve Strickland (+350) – AEW World Tag Team Championship
- Adam Cole (-500) vs. Samoa Joe (+300) – Owen Hart Foundation Men’s Tournament Final
- Dr. Britt Baker DMD (-295) vs. Ruby Soho (+200) – Owen Hart Foundation Women’s Tournament Final
- Blackpool Combat Club, Eddie Kingston, Santana & Ortiz (-295) vs. Jericho Appreciation Society (+200) — Anarchy In The Arena Match
- House of Blacks (-230) vs Triangle of Death (+160)
- Best American team (-200) vs. Frankie Kazarian, Sammy Guevara and Tay Conti (+140)
- Young Bucks (-250) vs Hardys (+175)
- Wardlow (-770) vs MJF (+400)
- Darby Allin (-770) vs. Kyle O’Reilly (+400)
- Jade Cargill (C) (-3335) vs. Anna Jay (+800) – TBS Championship (pre-show)
- HOOK & Danhausen (-3335) vs. Tony Nese & Mark Sterling (+800) (pre-show)
To win (or lose) bets, the match must take place and have an officially announced winner prior to the outcome of tonight’s AEW Double Or Nothing event. If MJF does not appear for his match, Wardlow bettors will NOT win their bet and MJF bettors will NOT lose their bet.
Wrestling Inc. will have full coverage of tonight’s AEW Double Or Nothing pay-per-view starting at 7:00 p.m. ET / 4:00 p.m. PT.
Do you have a tip or a correction? Send it to [email protected]