There’s a brand new Wordle puzzle to solve, and just in time for Monday morning. Wordle 366 isn’t live until June 20, so you better get in quick if you want to maintain what I assume is an impressive winning streak. Wordle 366 isn’t the most obscure word, but it’s tricky enough to take you to the wire. If you’re having trouble with the June 20 Wordle, you’ve come to the right place, as Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free tips and hints for Wordle 366. Good luck!
The word game that has spawned a seemingly endless number of clones – some better than others – Wordle is a fantastic game to play on the way to work or over lunch.
The concept is extremely simple, challenging players to come up with a five-letter word in just six guesses. To do this, you will have to use the process of elimination to eliminate the different letters.
If, for example, a letter tile turns gray after one of your guesses, you can assume that particular letter is not in today’s word. If a tile turns yellow, then the letter is in the word, but in the wrong place, while a green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct position.
The goal is to solve each puzzle with as few guesses as possible. You can then share your progress on social media, showing your friends, family, and random followers how smart you are.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be published. And because the Wordle site tracks your stats, failure means losing your hard-earned winning streak – something you’ll be reminded of every time you log in.
If you want to avoid losing your streak, keep reading for the latest Wordle clues for the June 20 puzzle…
Wordle general tips and tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening statement.
• Try to use a few vowels in your first try, especially ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later when you have a better idea of the answer.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess. I also like to use the word “CRANE” as an opening guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 366 tips and clues for June 20…
1. Wordle 366 starts with the letter I.
2. Wordle 366 contains two vowels.
3. The letters on your keyboard.